Sunday, 17 August 2008

Today Only

Well, it's all over, my 12 week stint working on Today Only ended on Friday. It went by far too quickly! I'm pleased with the work I did but I wish I could have done more! The film itself is really starting to come together now and it's so cool to see how it has moved on from the original animatic I watched about 4 months ago. I can't post any of it on here at the moment because it's still in production but if you visit Toby's blog over on the links section he occasionally posts test pieces and little snippets.

My time at the film school isn't over with just yet though. Starting tomorrow I'll be working with Hye Bin on her film 'Cherry on the Cake' as an in-betweener.

I've decided to post a couple of pictures of the directors, so here is Hye Bin making cups of coffee for everyone and Toby talking online on Skype. See how I've captured them both busy at work!

1 comment:

Toby J said...

I was talking about very important film stuff. I live breathe and poo my film. 24 hours a day man.

Shame you had to finish on my project but thanks for all the help over the past couple of months. you've done a great job and I really have appreciated it. I'll make sure you get a credit in the dvd extras some where :P

See you Monday.

Toby