Monday, 27 July 2009

Illuminated Films

Schools out and summertime has finally begun for me (though it seems I missed all the sunshine stuck in the animation base at school). As part of the course we all get the chance to go on work experience, so for the next 2 weeks home is going to be Illuminated Films! Home of Little Princess!


As well as Little Princess Illuminated has also made some great short films, such as T.R.A.N.S.I.T, a murder mystery about an upper class socialite, War Game, about the legendary 1915 Christmas football match between the German and British Forces during WWI and the classic children's story The Very Hungry Caterpillar.



I only started today so I'm just getting settled back in to using CelAction but I also got to sit in on a review screening for a new episode of Little Princess and hopefully by the end of the week I'll be off to attend some voice recording sessions.

On another note, my character animation film is still in production. I wasn't able to attend the review for it at the end of term due to unforeseen circumstances but I heard back that it was well received all around so I'll be spending the rest of the summer finishing it off and putting all the final tweaks and corrections to it. Until then though it's Illuminated all the way!

No comments: