Monday, 17 August 2009

Yellow Belly End in Stash Magazine

One of the films I worked on last year, Yellow Belly End, Directed by Philip Bacon, is featured in this month's copy of Stash Magazine! Stash magazine is a fantastic collection of all the latest animation and visual effects so check it out if you get the chance.. here's the spread from the booklet that accompanies each month's DVD.


In other news my time at Illuminated films has come to an end. It was a great experience seeing the process of how animation series are put together. I really enjoyed watching all the animatics and getting to grips with how it moves from pre-production to layout to animation. Another highlight was getting to see Jane Horrocks (the voice of Little Princess) in recording and watching it all come together. I'm back at school now ready to crack on with my own animations :)

No comments: