Sunday, 11 October 2009

Round One

Production of my short film is now fully underway. I would have liked a few more days to settle on an overall look for the film but the process of finding it whilst working is bringing up some interesting results. I've included a rough concept for a shot in the film to show the slightly angular look I've been working on, followed by a mid-way image to show the multiple layers of charcoal and paint that are being used. The last image is an 'almost' completed still.. A former student from the NFTS has been in last week to teach me how to use After Effects so I'm still getting to grips with 3D levels and how to use the cameras to create a greater sense of depth so fingers crossed.

Till next time, I hope to have a few more shots done by tomorrow.




3 comments:

Helen said...

Wow, these look really good Richard, very powerful.

Victoria said...

amazing, I love it.

Samantha Moore said...

Looks beautiful Richard, love the dynamic line. Can't wait to see the whole thing!