Wednesday, 6 January 2010

Reopened for Business

Belated New Year wishes for everybody! I hope every one's 2010 is off to a great start.
Things have been a bit hectic over the holidays so I've not been able to update my blog at all. I'm currently doing some concept art for a project which I can't talk about just yet (once it's up and running I'll post a link) and I'm also trying to finish off my book trailer for the And/or Book Awards. It's a mad dash to get it all done before development on my grad film consumes all my time! (it never rains but it pours!) I've included some pictures from my book trailer below. The first one was an early concept when I was thinking of going for a more 'realistic' look but I quickly abandoned that for the much more fun slightly rougher look beneath it. This is the colour script for my trailer. The award logo colours are orange and blue so I tried to run that throughout the whole commercial. The concept for my trailer was an Art Deco Busby Berkeley style big Hollywood musical number.


No comments: